On Saturday 4th July we will be reopening for Food and Drink. We look forward welcoming you back, but things may look a little different.
- You will be greeted by a member of staff upon arrival. A name and telephone number will be taken from a member of your party (maximum 6 people) for the purposes of the Governments Track & Trace System.
- You will be shown to your table where you will be served by a member of staff. There is no time limit on your stay, although we do ask that you drink responsibly. Payments will be taken at the table, card is preferred but cash is also accepted.
- We will be operating a One-Way System throughout the grounds, please follow the arrows on the floor and the blue roping provided. If you're not sure, just ask a member of staff.
- Hand sanitising stations are at every doorway throughout the Pub, please use them!
- We have seating for up to 180 people outside with benches spaced 1.5m apart, please make sure you maintain these social distancing requirements. The Children's Play Area unfortunately is not available at this time.
- Our opening hours have changed slightly, see below for more details.
- Food is available to order, we will be operating on a limited menu which is listed below. Booking is recommended.
- Please be kind to our staff, any abuse will be met with zero tolerance. We are all working out this new way of operating day by day, please be patient. We will be doing everything we can to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff.
Enjoy yourself, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Alan & Karen